Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew website is for informational purposes only and is offered as a convenience for our customers. We make no warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy or reliability of the content on this site. Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew’s office shall not be liable for errors or for any damages in connection with the use of the information appearing on this or other referenced websites.
By using the information, services, and products available through this website, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of use as set forth herein.
Collection of Personal Information
When you engage in activities on this site, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities.
Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity online. Instead, you will need to use a non-Web option for transacting that business with Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew.
Protection of Your Personal Information
Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew recognizes and appreciates the importance of responsible use of information collected on this site. Information may be saved for a designated period of time in order to comply with the State of Florida’s archiving policies. However, information will not be disclosed to third parties or other government agencies, unless required by state or federal law.
When you visit Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew’s website, you can surf the site anonymously and access information without revealing your identity. In order to improve our site, we may use “cookies” to assist your visit. A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a Web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It can function as your identification card, recording your passwords, purchases, and preferences. However, it cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
When registering to use a feature, it is solely your responsibility to keep your private account information, such as username and password, secure. You must not disclose your private account information to anyone except other authorized persons.
You are entirely liable for all activities conducted through your account. You agree to immediately notify Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew of any unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security.
Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Also, remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window whenever you have finished your work.
Data transmission over the Internet is not guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us or received from our online products or services. Once we receive a transmission, we make our best effort to ensure it is secure on our systems.
You are responsible for all charges associated with connecting to the Internet. You agree that any telephone or other communications fees and charges incurred are your sole responsibility.
As a user of Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew’s website, you agree to use this service only for its lawful, intended purposes. Use of this service for transmission, distribution, retrieval, or storage of any information, data, or other material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. You also agree not to use the service to:
- Provide false information or impersonate someone else.
- Distribute computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system.
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- System & Network Security
- Violations of system or network security of the service are prohibited and may subject you to criminal and/or civil liability. Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew will investigate potential security violations and may notify applicable law enforcement agencies if violations are suspected.
You may not attempt to circumvent the authentication procedures or security of any host, network, network component, or account to access data, accounts, or systems that you are not expressly permitted to access.
You may not interfere or attempt to interfere with service to any other user.
In the event of any violation of the terms contained herein, Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew reserves the right to suspend or terminate, either temporarily or permanently, any or all services provided. Users who violate the terms contained herein may additionally incur criminal and/or civil liability. Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew may refer violators to civil or criminal authorities for prosecution.
You agree to indemnify and hold Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew and its subsidiaries, affiliates, telecommunications providers, service providers, officers, employees, and agents harmless from any claim, liability, loss, expense or demand, including attorneys’ fees, related to a user’s violation of the terms and conditions or the use of the services and information provided at this Website.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew, its suppliers, its service providers, or other third-party affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever including but not limited to:
- Direct, indirect, incidental punitive and consequential damages arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this service.
- Any Websites linked to the service, the materials or information contained at any or all such sites.
- Content anywhere on the internet, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory.
- Including without limitation those damages resulting from lost profits lost data or business interruption.
- The aggregate liability of Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew or any of its suppliers, service providers, or third-party affiliates.
- In no event shall Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special and exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever, arising from the use or performance of this Website or from any information, services or products provided through this Website, even if Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If you are dissatisfied with this Website, or any portion thereof, your exclusive remedy shall be to stop using the website.
If a user’s conduct fails to conform to the letter or spirit of these terms and conditions or if Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew believes the user’s conduct may create liability for its affiliates, then that user’s service will be terminated.
Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew reserves the right to restrict access of any user of this service and may at any time in its sole discretion with or without notice and with or without cause immediately deny access to the service and may remove all account information.
Disclaimer of Warranties
This service is provided by Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew on an “as is” basis. Neither Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew nor its partners, providers, or affiliates make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the service, its contents, or any information made available by or through the service.
Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any infringement. Furthermore, Sparks Bar-B-Que & Brew does not warrant that use of the service will not be interrupted, available at any time or from any location, secured and error-free. Corrected defects are not warrantable, and the service is not guaranteed free of viruses or other harmful components.